Pokémen Forums
Hello Guests!

The Forum is for pokemon fans to talk about pokemon, also we have other boards for other discussion!

If you like the forum then join now!

If you join to the forum,, there will be lots of fun! like playing games. discussing everything Pokemon and no ads

Welcome to the Pokemen Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokémen Forums
Hello Guests!

The Forum is for pokemon fans to talk about pokemon, also we have other boards for other discussion!

If you like the forum then join now!

If you join to the forum,, there will be lots of fun! like playing games. discussing everything Pokemon and no ads

Welcome to the Pokemen Forum!
Pokémen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kolmad's blog

Go down

kolmad's blog Empty kolmad's blog

hello my real name is kolton and everyday ill post what i did note:im us central so a day there might not be a day here here is today i woke up around 6 got ready annd went to school we had a sub so we just messed around then we went to lunch my friend tyler kicked me and i spilled my milk there wasnt mutch left but i made him by another one :D free milk then i went to recess we were fighting and the teacher said notjingg when she saw us then i went to reading test easy sience definitions then home to where i am now im going to eat pizza then watch a movie then maybye get on pokemen before bed next day in replys
kolmad
kolmad

Male Posts : 117
1st Pokemon 1st Pokemon : Charmander
1st Pokemon Level : 5
Pokédollars : 12935

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

kolmad's blog :: Comments

zoids25

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:55 am by zoids25

nice hobbies kolmad Squirtle Happy

Back to top Go down

kolmad

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:20 pm by kolmad

thanks

Back to top Go down

Linky

Post Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 pm by Linky

Nice blog!

~Linky

Back to top Go down

kolmad

Post Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:59 am by kolmad

k today i went to school noticing that we have a sub again + not mutch homework so when i got home i played little big planet then mine craft my mom broght some mcdonalds for us so i ate watch pearl harbor now im in bed yep while it lunch there its 9:00 here i like going to sleep at nine=more rest well thats my day sorry i missed yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down