Pokémen Forums
Hello Guests!

The Forum is for pokemon fans to talk about pokemon, also we have other boards for other discussion!

If you like the forum then join now!

If you join to the forum,, there will be lots of fun! like playing games. discussing everything Pokemon and no ads

Welcome to the Pokemen Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokémen Forums
Hello Guests!

The Forum is for pokemon fans to talk about pokemon, also we have other boards for other discussion!

If you like the forum then join now!

If you join to the forum,, there will be lots of fun! like playing games. discussing everything Pokemon and no ads

Welcome to the Pokemen Forum!
Pokémen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need Graphic Designers!

Go down

We need Graphic Designers! Empty We need Graphic Designers!

So, If anyone wants to be a graphic designer, send me a pm and the admins we'll be deciding if you will be an official staff, you will be observed for 1 week,

Some points we will observe:
-Activity- (if you are active or not on posting, lohhing in etc)
-graphic skills (if you have an awsome skills about graphics)

Fill in the following form-(copy the code and fill the form)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Forum experiences:[/b]
[b]What could you contribute to the forum?:[/b]
[b]Graphics experiences(send me the link of the forum where you became a graphic designer)[/b]:
[b]Online times:[/b]
[b]Will you respect the members and not abuse your powers?:[/b]

Goodluck! ! 1 designer will be only hired.
zoids25
zoids25
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 2268
1st Pokemon 1st Pokemon : Shiny Mudkip
1st Pokemon Level : 6
Pokédollars : 19437

RPG Profile
Pokemon #1:

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

We need Graphic Designers! :: Comments

MewtwoMaster

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:18 am by MewtwoMaster

Name: MewtwoMaster
Forum experiences: I have been on the forum for about 1 or 2 months. I kinda like it, but i havent been active lately... If i became a GD, i would be much more active, i think.
What could you contribute to the forum?: Well, i could make a new banner, if needed. Mb some other stuff.
Graphics experiences(send me the link of the forum where you became a graphic designer): Well, i actually first became a GD back at Final Legendaries Clan. You know it, cuz you registered there. Thats why i think i dont need to send you the link.
Online times: Well, i have a CPU time about 2h. But i will try to be ON as much as possible.
Will you respect the members and not abuse your powers?: Ofcourse i will! Its my job!

Back to top Go down

zoids25

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 am by zoids25

ok tnx for application, wait for further notice if you will be accepted. Squirtle Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down