Pokémen Forums
Hello Guests!

The Forum is for pokemon fans to talk about pokemon, also we have other boards for other discussion!

If you like the forum then join now!

If you join to the forum,, there will be lots of fun! like playing games. discussing everything Pokemon and no ads

Welcome to the Pokemen Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokémen Forums
Hello Guests!

The Forum is for pokemon fans to talk about pokemon, also we have other boards for other discussion!

If you like the forum then join now!

If you join to the forum,, there will be lots of fun! like playing games. discussing everything Pokemon and no ads

Welcome to the Pokemen Forum!
Pokémen Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beatles forever

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the Beatles

The Beatles forever Vote_b1750%The Beatles forever Vote_b16 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Beatles forever Vote_b170%The Beatles forever Vote_b16 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Beatles forever Vote_b1750%The Beatles forever Vote_b16 50% 
[ 1 ]
The Beatles forever Vote_b170%The Beatles forever Vote_b16 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

The Beatles forever Empty The Beatles forever

Post by RadioStar42 Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 am

"And she was just 17 and you know what I mean"

"I am the Eggman (Whoo) Iam the Eggman (Whoo) I am the Walrus"

"I get by with a little help from my freinds (hmmm...) Get High with a little help from my Freinds"

"Here comes the sun Little Dodo here comes the Sun"

The Beatles forever
"And in the End the love you make is Equal to the love you make"

All Quotes from songs Each Beatles member sang.

(Key:
Sir Paul McCartney ~"And she was just 17 and you know what I mean"

John Lennon "I am the Eggman (Whoo) Iam the Eggman (Whoo) I am the Walrus"

Ringo Starr "I get by with a little help from my freinds (hmmm...) Get High with a little help from my Freinds"

George Harrison "Here comes the sun Little Dodo here comes the Sun")
RadioStar42
RadioStar42

Male Posts : 16
1st Pokemon 1st Pokemon : Cyndaquil
1st Pokemon Level : 5
Pokédollars : 11766

Back to top Go down

The Beatles forever Empty Re: The Beatles forever

Post by zoids25 Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

is beatles a band, writer etc?
zoids25
zoids25
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Posts : 2268
1st Pokemon 1st Pokemon : Shiny Mudkip
1st Pokemon Level : 6
Pokédollars : 19439

RPG Profile
Pokemon #1:

Back to top Go down

Post by RadioStar42 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:57 pm

The Beatles' lineup consisted of Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr. An initial version of the band, including McCartney, Lennon, and Harrison, first started playing together in 1957 while the musicians were in high school, but the band's final lineup did not become complete until Starr joined the band in 1962.

Though the Beatles initially experienced success in England, they did not make it big in the United States until their 1964 appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. After their appearance on the show, a phenomenon known as "Beatlemania" occurred — girls began to collect their albums and memorabilia with a vengeance, and many teenage boys imitated their distinctive pageboy haircuts.

The first few albums that the Beatles released were full of catchy pop tunes, but the musicians soon began to experiment with their sound. Their 1966 album, Revolver was an ambitious sonic experiment that incorporated blues and world music. The following album, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band was even more innovative, and is frequently hailed as the best album of all time by critics around the world.

In 1969, the members of the Beatles decided to go their separate ways. They played a final concert in London on the rooftop of the Apple Records building, much of which was featured in their video documentary, Let it Be. The Beatles' last album, Abbey Road was released in 1969.

After the Beatles broke up, each of the band members followed separate creative paths. Paul McCartney formed a band called Wings with his wife, Linda; they recorded numerous hit songs, including "Live and Let Die," which was later covered by Guns 'n Roses. John Lennon achieved great success as a solo artist, with classic songs like "Imagine." Tragically, he was killed by an obsessive fan, Mark David Chapman, in 1980. George Harrison recorded many solo albums over the years, and died of cancer in 2001.

The Beatles are widely acknowledged as one of the world's most influential bands, and are frequently played on classic rock radio stations today. More recent bands, including Oasis, have achieved great success by copying the Beatles' sound. Though often imitated, the creativity and skill that the Beatles brought to rock music has never been replicated.

And thats who they are.
RadioStar42
RadioStar42

Male Posts : 16
1st Pokemon 1st Pokemon : Cyndaquil
1st Pokemon Level : 5
Pokédollars : 11766

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 am

Clean Up

-->Archived